SW-1000 Intermittent Motion, Belted Infeed, Side-Seal Shrink Wrapper
SW-2000/3000 Continuous Motion, Flighted Infeed, Side-Seal Shrink Wrapper
SW-5000 Continuous Motion, Flighted Infeed, Bottom Lap-Seal Shrink Wrapper
Lantech shrink wrappers make consistently good packages. Several key reasons are:
1. Bag length is accurate because we use high resolution encoders to precisely track the movement of the film web through the wrapper and carefully chosen VFDs to precisely control exactly when and where it stops and starts.
2. Our side sealers and cross sealers separate the cutting and sealing functions. This lets them run at lower temperatures and minimizes film buildup.
3. Accurate setup and repeatability. Synchronized scales help set the machine up accurately. Only one value is used for all adjustments.
4. Once the machine is setup, the HMI can “memorize” the settings. This also makes it easy to setup properly the next time the job comes up.
Lantech shrink wrappers are reliable. Several key reasons are:
1. Relentless focus on uptime
2. Life cycle testing
3. Separating sealing and cutting on the side sealer allows lower operating temperatures, less film build up, less maintenance – which leads to less downtime.
4. Same for cross sealer.
5. Cross sealer doesn’t use Teflon tape.
6. Industry’s best service network and call center